At Koala Wears, we understand that shopping online is not easy. Sometimes after receiving the product, we realize that the wrong size has been ordered or we have changed our mind and would like to get a different style instead. Therefore, we allow exchanges and refunds.
Refund and Exchange of Goods
To exchange the product, please visit this link and open a return request or email us at [email protected]. Once we have reviewed and approved your return request, we’ll provide you the return details. Upon receiving the product, we will arrange an exchange or a refund as per your request.
Please note: All postage costs involved in returning to Koala Wears and shipping replacement products are the responsibility of the customer, except in the case of wrong items received, arrived damaged or faulty. All domestic express post charges is non refundable, except in the case of wrong items received, arrived damaged or faulty.
Koala Wears does not refund international shipping costs and reserves the rights to deduct any return costs incurred from the total return amount for orders that are refused at customs. Koala Wears are legally required to declare the full dollar value paid on the international shipments and must include an invoice for customs if they require it.
Returns on faulty goods, or goods that do not match the description provided will be honoured.
Notification of any product issues must be notified via email ( [email protected] ) or by phone ( 03 – 5930 8262) within 14 days of receipt of goods.
Refunds/exchanges will only be allowed within 14 days of receipt of goods.
Returns / Exchange Exclusions
The following are not eligible for return/exchange:
- Items that are made to order
- Items on CLEARANCE unless faulty
- Custom sizes or any customisation e.g. if you have requested to punch more than 2 extra holes on belts
- Items were delivered more than 14 days ago
- Items show clear evidence of wear and/or are not returned in a sellable condition
- Items that do not have a receipt or other proof of purchase
Warranty Exclusions and Limitations
Any warranty claims associated with the below list are not considered manufacturer defects and are not covered within our refund policy.
User wear and tear from normal use such as:
- Worn edges or corners from daily use
- Natural fading, wrinkling and softening of materials
- Stains, spots and spills
- Stretching from wear/use
- Damage to finishes or seams from friction/rubbing
- Improper conditioning and cleaning
- Linings that are ripped, stained or worn from normal use
Misuse, neglect, abuse or accidental damage such as:
- Rips or scratches
- Gashes and tears
- Harsh chemicals or cleaners
- Animal, fire or weather (lightning, tornado, flood, etc.) damage
- Airline or third-party damage or mishandling
- Third party alterations
- Theft, loss or intentional damage
This refund policy does not affect your statutory rights. For further details regarding our refund policy contact us